We take pride in providing portable swing tale the highest quality of workmanship with all hand finished rugs carpet surging. With 30 years’ experience in the carpet edging business, knowledge is extensive and vinyl carpet edging team will be happy to advise you on any queries. Nearly any shape or size, from round to square, hall and sewing carpet stair runners, or to fit the perimeter of the room. We aim to offer you the ultimate in service, style, carpet edge binding tape and craftsmanship, using individually by choice of rubber carpet edging and texture. Plain Jute, Cotton, or Linen bindings bind a rug
We have rug edge a large range of plain bindings to choose from, these bindings can be applied in two methods
Showing a 50mm wide carpet offcuts binding, top stitched with folded mitred corners. (as shown)
- Showing a 70mm wide binding, blind stitched (a technique used to sewing serge surged edge carpet conceal the stitching) with overlocked padding and tailored mitred corners. (as shown)
- You can also choose over lock stitch from narrow or wider finish binding widths, twin or triple rug over locking edgings.
Tapestry and Fabric binding
- We have a range of European tapestry surging carpet and fabric bindings to choose from, however we can also apply own fabrics to binding tape for carpet edges carpets.
- All tapestry and fabric bindings are applied using Deluxe binding method only, normally showing around a 120mm wide binding, however this may vary due to the style of the fabric sisal rug Melbourne required. (as shown)
- We have a range of carpet finishing leather bindings to choose from. Again, all leather bindings are applied using Deluxe binding method only.
- Showing a 70mm wide binding but you can choose the width serge swing of the binding, anywhere between 30mm up to 120mm wide finish. (as shown)
- This carpet with bound edge is most instant bind simple way of making a rug without an edging, where we turn and glue back the edges, like a hem and then we adhere an underlay to the underside of the rug merrow stitch.
- This gives a flat finish and a softer feel under foot. This method of binding does result in the rug having slightly rounded corners.